Duncan McEachern is a director with the firm and works in its Kittery, Maine office. He primarily practices in the areas of municipal law, zoning, estate planning, probate, real estate, and personal injury.
Duncan earned his Bachelor of Commerce degree from St. Mary’s University in Halifax, N.S., Canada, and his Masters in Economics from the University of New Hampshire. He earned his law degree from University of Maine in 1968.
Duncan belongs to several local organizations and was a founding director of the Kittery Historic and Naval Museum. He has served for many years as the attorney for the Town of Kittery.
Education & Bar Admissions
- University of Maine School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of New Hampshire Whittemore School of Business and Economics, Masters of Economics
- St. Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Bachelor of Commerce
- Maine State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Maine
- New Hampshire State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Memberships And Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Kittery Historic and Naval Museum, Founding Director